Henry:
Dottie my dog is a good experience from India. we picked her up off the street near Rowan's house, in the fishing village by the purple house. She is 2 years old and LICKS A LOT. we named her Dottie because she has dots all over her.
William:
Also feeling thankful for his dog, Dottie.
Correne:
I'm feeling grateful for the Driving experiences I have had in India. I find the chaos of being on the road thrilling. Dodging other cars, motor bikes, scooters, bicycles, pedestrians, buses, autorickshaws, cows, goats and dogs never gets old. We once went on a bit of a Tamil Nadu road trip that allowed us to see so much of the countryside outside of the cities we have visited. Feeling gratitude for my own personal motivation to experience India in this way.
Additionally, feeling gratitude for the drivers on the road every day in so many ways that make the traffic chaos happen with seemingly minimal issues. It always amazes me how it just works.
Todd:
I am grateful for the Diversity around me throughout this experience. While the numbers are disputed, there are more than 100 "major languages" spoken in India. The cuisine varies across the the regions or even every 50 miles. On our way to school we pass several Mosques, Christian churches, and Hindu Temples, all in just over 5 miles. I am so grateful for the rich Diversity we have been exposed to in this experience.
Also feeling thankful for his dog, Dottie.
Correne:
I'm feeling grateful for the Driving experiences I have had in India. I find the chaos of being on the road thrilling. Dodging other cars, motor bikes, scooters, bicycles, pedestrians, buses, autorickshaws, cows, goats and dogs never gets old. We once went on a bit of a Tamil Nadu road trip that allowed us to see so much of the countryside outside of the cities we have visited. Feeling gratitude for my own personal motivation to experience India in this way.
Additionally, feeling gratitude for the drivers on the road every day in so many ways that make the traffic chaos happen with seemingly minimal issues. It always amazes me how it just works.
Todd:
I am grateful for the Diversity around me throughout this experience. While the numbers are disputed, there are more than 100 "major languages" spoken in India. The cuisine varies across the the regions or even every 50 miles. On our way to school we pass several Mosques, Christian churches, and Hindu Temples, all in just over 5 miles. I am so grateful for the rich Diversity we have been exposed to in this experience.
Other D Words we appreciate:
Delhi Dhaba
Dosa
Dal
Discover India
Delhi Dhaba
Dosa
Dal
Discover India
No comments:
Post a Comment