Sunday, May 14, 2017

C

C

Henry:
I am thankful for Coconut because it is sweet and we can get them in our yard or easy at the local shop. I recognize that I will NOT be able to get it so easily in the US!

William:
I am thankful for the Connelly's because I really like Juni!

Todd & Correne:
I'd like to emphasize William's sentiment....not only for Juni, but for the entire family. We were fortunate to connect with a full family of compatibility, while is not always easy to find in parenting with connecting kids and adults alike. Both of our kids found friends for life in their Connelly counterparts, and I'd say the adults have done the same. Many hours spent discussing play, work, parenting, families, travel, music and movies....all while our kids tear up whichever house we're hanging out in.  Some of our favorite people on the planet, which helps to know that we're not saying goodbye to them, but rather, "see you soon" and the friendships will be sustained.

Thanks, Connelly clan, if you're reading this. Know that our South Indian experience has been that much more fulfilling because of you.

Other C Words that we find gratitude for: Chutney, Colleagues, Chennai









1 comment:

  1. Meeting you guys has been a joy for our whole family. We will miss you so much - the spontaneous happy hours, pedicures, family time, and vacations! MOntana and Minisoda are both amazing places to visit - with good company - so I agree - "see you soon". <3

    ReplyDelete