Friday, May 12, 2017

A

Henry:
I am thankful that I was in classes 2A and 1A (and also KGB, but that doesn't have an A).  I'm also thankful that me, Will, Lilly and Oceana take an Autorickshaw home from school. Autorickshaws are way more fun, you can hear all the noise, there's no doors and only 3 wheels.

William:
I am thankful for the Autorickshaw and Ants. Why Ants? Because Ants are my favorite.

(This if very contrary to how the rest of us feel about them, but that's normal...for Will to be contrarian).

If Henry is thankful for Autorickshaws, I'm sure William is many times over. While Henry often times has ASA's after school, William has been riding home with our wonderful nanny in an Auto (or tuk-tuk) every day this school year. It is very different to experience this city from an open air Autorickshaw than an air conditioned car.

I (Correne) take an Auto every chance I get in order to experiences the sights, sounds and scents on a more intimate level. The five senses are never bored in South India, that is certain!

I (Todd) am grateful for the opportunity to take Autos as well. They move through the narrowest of openings smoothly. Most recently I have jumped in shared autos that travel up and down the ECR.  I appreciate the fresh air and the cheap transportation!

Update: (on S day, but who cares?)
Apollo Hospital. We have been fortunate to receive great health care while living here. The hospital we have seen the inside of more than we would like to has taken great care of us, from broken bones, to cracked open heads, to dehydration, we've been grateful and impressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment